TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

Nice

Just pleasant to watch, original and horrible idea if done in flash, but just so works the way you did it

Magician Magician

Well done =]

good mix of humour and animating, nice ideas =D

Abandoned Outbreak: Part2 Abandoned Outbreak: Part2

Nice

Very good directing, rly nice graphics. Character animation wasnt as good, but the overall feel worked very nicely, with 3d bgs and flash characters so no real complaints =]

Grid16 Grid16

Great

Really nice idea, well made and very involving. The music choice and overall style (writing at the top and bright colours) made it 10x better

Sonny Sonny

Genius

Beautiful game, and very good gameplay. I'm still on the ship and I just wanted to say that coz I know the rest of the game will be perfect too =]

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Well made game

Beautiful art work and great gameplay. Amazing overhead view. Just a bit slow to get into at the start, and slowpaced throughout but still

Zelda 2: The Adventure Of Link Zelda 2: The Adventure Of Link

Brilliant

Brilliant cover, well done

Instrumentation and accuracy is spot on, mixing and levels of the instruments are just right too. <3

vX2ff4Ji vX2ff4Ji

Perfect

Damn, this is a brilliant contribution to the dnb scene on NG. The rest of it, no offence to them is just not dnb enough if you get me.

I love dnb, and if I played this alongside my songs from someone like dj hype, it could easily sound like part of the mix.

The breakbeat used is very effective, especially the overall sound of it

VERY professional overall, the bass is definately the right style, samples used effectively and theres even some scratching(did you do that yourself too?)

I love that its dnb melodic, not obsessive with the synth and bass, but just right, not over the top or anything.

Really well done, I'm very glad you made this =] at least I know one song out here is sounding right (dont get me wrong, there are some good dnb songs in the audio portal, just not in the same way this is)

Make more!

boomba responds:

Thanks.

I hear what your saying with the dnb on NG. A lot of it tends to be a bit synth heavy. A lot of it is still very good, but it does detract from the sound.

The scratch sample was just a wav that was on the PC, I have no idea where it actually came from. Eggatron's got about 50 different scratch samples in a folder and to my knowledge has never used any of them.

{Blaze} {Blaze}

!!!

It just sorta exploded while I was listening

Simply AMAZING