Grid16 Grid16

Great

Really nice idea, well made and very involving. The music choice and overall style (writing at the top and bright colours) made it 10x better

Sonny Sonny

Genius

Beautiful game, and very good gameplay. I'm still on the ship and I just wanted to say that coz I know the rest of the game will be perfect too =]

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Well made game

Beautiful art work and great gameplay. Amazing overhead view. Just a bit slow to get into at the start, and slowpaced throughout but still

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

I completed it....

I think the cut scenes are way too long, and the gameplay is far too easy.

I did like the story, and the ideas but it was more of an interactive movie than a game =/

Alhough there were a lot of things within the game I did like, especially that guard when you shoot him and it zooms up on him.

Dreams Chapter One Dreams Chapter One

Sucks!

~This is a seriously good entry, I rly wish you got a lot more credit. This deserves so much more than what its been given. I have no idea how you can get under 4 score and have this as its 50th review..........

Tornado Button Smashing Tornado Button Smashing

cool!

Nice idea and well made =]
Bit small though

Doomsday 2 Doomsday 2

WAHOAHOOOOOOOO

Awesome game =D

-Positive
Great animating and loads of blood, loved using the tank, makes me feel powerful

-Negatives
Gun melee attack maybe

Make more quickly

The Doughnuts Show The Doughnuts Show

>>YAY<<

Awesome stuff Cdino,
The effects were really sweet,

Positive: Smooth creative and new ideas, and really well done and high quality. Lovely beautiful graphics too.

Negative: Didn't like the music mutch, but oh well.

Keep it up, wanna see more stuff soon

Love -snare-

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Awesome, thanks alot snare!!
Yeah, some people have different tastes, but who can find something that everyone likes? ;D
I'll be able to work on flash alot on summer, so i'll finally finish my projects!! :D

Balldodge Balldodge

>>PROTECTED<<

I voted 2, but try a better background and better music, use the audio portal.

Good scripting though

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

>>AWESOME<<

Very good game, original and fun to play, I havem't completed it yet but I'm working at it.

I love the style and I appreciate the amount of time you worked on this game, it was worth it!

The only problem I can see is that the graphics aren't the best, and the screen could be larger. And the sounds is pretty bland.

The programming is extremely good.

Positive: Programming, gameplay, smooth, fun, warp speed and special is just kewl.

Negative: Sound and grapics could be improved, and also the attacks could be given a little more effort, I like big deaths and strong explosions....

Good luck in the future I really enjoyed this!

Love from -snare-

Micol-Rankin-Games responds:

NOW THAT IS ONE HELL OF A REVIEW....thank you for the feedback and V2.0 will be out soon.