TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

Nice

Just pleasant to watch, original and horrible idea if done in flash, but just so works the way you did it

Magician Magician

Well done =]

good mix of humour and animating, nice ideas =D

Abandoned Outbreak: Part2 Abandoned Outbreak: Part2

Nice

Very good directing, rly nice graphics. Character animation wasnt as good, but the overall feel worked very nicely, with 3d bgs and flash characters so no real complaints =]

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Nice one!

Original, high quality, humour....wow

Really enjoyed that, great piece of work. Loved the whole flow of it too, voice acting was spot on for the style of it

Mango Mango

MANGO MANGO MANGOMANGO MANGOOO!

Genius

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

WOW

You are fucking amazing, I loved it.
PERFECT!!! simply stunning, I kept expecting one of those epic ends which would rly annoy me, but damn you kept it going and the build up was insane!

It just kept getting better, I was holding on to it all the way through never getting bored, damn just make a third

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

good tute

If I werent already an animator, this would be incredibly useful. I liked how you wrote it and explained things. The diagrams and breakdowns made it all very details, i hope to see more from you =]

Ffyl Ffyl

Very well done

Beautiful music video, inspiring even =] I hope to see more work from you soon

The Flathead Collab The Flathead Collab

NICE COLLAB!

Really enjoyed that.
Sucks that I saw this going in the flash forum so many times, but I never realised it was for a song...I thought it was for synjs flatead characters and it would turn out to be a crappy fan movie ¬_¬

I missed out on something rly good, but who cares all the artists in here did a really good job. Even though the animating skills varied a lot they all fitted right in, great choice of song and awesome animating

Make more soon =] (invite me lol)

AustinBreed responds:

Haha wow, I totally forgot about those Flatheads until I searched for Flathead to see if the title was taken. I jump around a lot, but Spacewalk always has some new project with collabs going on, keep in touch with him. ;)

Kite Plight Kite Plight